terms and conditions
Inspiraweb Ltd full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of use
Access to and use of this site is provided by Inspiraweb Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By accessing the website inspiraweb.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of inspiraweb.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use inspiraweb.co.uk.
2. Inspiraweb Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Inspiraweb Ltd. Your continued use of inspiraweb.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as updated and/or amended.
Use of inspiraweb.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use inspiraweb.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create derivative work from any inspiraweb.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of inspiraweb.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Inspiraweb Ltd.
4. You agree to use inspiraweb.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of inspiraweb.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within inspiraweb.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
5. inspiraweb.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Inspiraweb Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Inspiraweb Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of inspiraweb.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Inspiraweb Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in inspiraweb.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that inspiraweb.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Inspiraweb Ltd, or third parties and their products and services website source code are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Inspiraweb Ltd, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Inspiraweb Ltd.